View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 08:23 PM   #30
Rikki Rockett OP
Look What The Cat Rode In

Oddometer: 228
I love all of my bikes for different reasons. Honestly, I ride my vintage bikes the least. Partly because of the lack of time that I have now with two kiddos. So, when I do ride, I need it to be a very positive experience or dutiful. (Point A to Point B). That being said, the Norton is my all time fav and always will be. We are spiritually connected. (LOL!) No intelligent reason. It just is me in so many ways. (Old, I guess!)

My BSA is not a motorcycle, it's a machine with wheels and it rides like one. Never dismiss it as being perfect, for it is not. Soul? Oh, for days!

Triumph Thruxton - My Hooligan bike. My Cafe bike. My paint experiment and my punched out motor experiment. I love her!!!

I am a serious Ducati fan and I love my Monster, but my Moto Guzzi Griso speaks louder to me these days. It is just flat out attitude, sporty, easy to ride and loud. Makes Harley guys go, "What the fuck was that???"

The Tiger. Easiest bike I have ever sat my ass on to ride. That tranny is butter and it is my choice for any hauls over 75 miles.

That leaves the gap for a more dirtier bike. Hence, you wonderful people have weighed in and I thank you so far!