View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 06:23 AM   #141
Motopumps OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,558
Thanks for the input. I will see about having some neoprene cases made that are just big enough for the pump.

There is always that natural tension in the product creation and engineering to make it big enough to fill every possible need, and small enough/light enough to just do the job well with nothing left over.

Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexBuck View Post
Just arrived in Calif to pick up my bike and my new Motopumps is waiting for me. Tires were a tad low, so, had a chance to use it. Worked well, very happy.

One suggestion that you may wish to incorporate into future versions:
While you provide a spify and well made bag for the pump and accessories, I don't need the accessories on the bike and the bag is too bulky so, those will all stay home as I try to conserve space in my bike storage. A neoprene or nylon zip on cover that would fit snugly around the pump would protect it and be much more useful to me. It would certainly keep the coiled hose and wound up power cord from running amok when the pump is stored on the bike.
Having said that, I really liked the pump. Well made, appears to be very sturdy, very quiet, great screw on valve stem connector and the built in tire pressure gague appears to be pretty accurate and very handy. Thought the trouble light was gimmicky but then started thinking about it and could be very handy if you every have to do a night time tire change.

Nice kit. Well done.
03 ZX6R & 98 VFR800FI & 89 Honda Hawk GT x2
Motopumps is offline   Reply With Quote