View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 01:48 PM   #11880
XDragRacer
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,834
Tag; off a road that might have been named for: Monte - - - - -, a large pre-Columbian archaeological site in the Santa Cruz Xoxocotlán Municipality in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca (17.043° N, 96.767°W).

Nearby, men say, one might find an Honest, Reliable Mechanic, but no such claim is made by Ali's host. (Yet, I believe the axiom still holds at Ali's current venue; great and affordable tire service (their pneumatic bead-breaker makes casings surrender immediately).

Ali, before a service bay:

South of the image above, across a parking lot, stands a tree swaddled with a reflective high-visibility vest; Ali burrows therein:

Tell-tale "A" on ground:

The establishment is not always so quiet:

The host chats with a guest at a seasonal cocktail hour:

This is the only motorcycle service facility I know of where LIVE ENTERTAINMENT is provided to customers in the service bay:

(Last several images from phone camera; regrettably, the images of the pole dancer did not materialize. Take my word; she was athletic and artistic, as was the aerial acrobat shown.)

This tag completed, I join in praise of Hippo Hands--comfort, without compromising handlebar controls.
XDragRacer is offline   Reply With Quote