View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 07:40 AM   #81
kantuckid
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_mob View Post
Ha... No pressure eh?

I'm using a Garmin Zumo 660 and am happy so far. The first unit I purchased was defective, but Garmin mailed a new one no questions asked.

I'd recommend the package w/ locking mount here: http://www.touratech-usa.com/Store/P...-Mount-Package

I had them send a crossbar as well for my F8 to mount it on. The kit works great and keeps everything sturdy and secure.
Kitesurfer knoticed your a softy for Latin ladies... I'm in this RR late but could have pointed you to a couple of fun days in Patzcuaro. Sorry I missed that chance to suggest.You also apparently missed the Mariposas sanctuary in mtns of Michoachan-they are seemingly close to taking the "passenger pigeon" route into history due to lost habitat in USA.
Have some fun!
I'd forget Acapulco & spend time in Oaxaca-city & state! Dot eh roads from highlands to Pacific-everyone of them you can find to do! Wander Chiapas until you've done it well...
"If I had my life to live over,I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...I'd relax,I'd limber up.I'd be sillier than this trip, take fewer things seriously, I would take more chances... take more trips...climb more mountains...swim more rivers...eat more ice cream." Jorge Luis Borges, at age 85

kantuckid screwed with this post 01-06-2014 at 07:47 AM
kantuckid is offline   Reply With Quote