View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 08:56 AM   #52
Bluebull2007
Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZequeArgentina View Post
I know tose Nihuil dueños! Hace rinden the re and went to with Dakar in 2011, with a quad.

That volcánic grey sand, at midday and in hot weather is quite tricky. Weather seems to be reasonably mild (30 desgrees Celsius), but after moving and marked with tracks gets really hard.

If so many are already gesting stucked, wa it for the late starters!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebull2007 View Post
Brett's wife Gail reports in

"Hi everyone. I spoke to Brett briefly this last night and this morning, he managed to park his tent next to a wi-fi spot, too poor to skype but could text for a while. After yesterday's issues with his rear rim lock, he had put new mouses and a new tyre on the back. He seems a lot more positive for today than what he did yesterday. His only complaint was about the little sleep compared to last year, but understands it's something he is going to have to get used to. He also mentioned the liason stages were pretty boaring and the special stage quite easy to navigate. I know he sends Barry Batemin updates too. Thanks a million for all your updates Barry, very informative and much appreciated, seems we have much quicker and more accurate updates. Also many more followers and likes on Twitter and Facebook. I get goosebumps when I see all the support Brett has, thanks to all."