View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 09:18 PM   #12
Not Dave
I smell bacon

Oddometer: 192
Old thread but the same boots are still available.

I purchased the Gaerne's listed here in a size 13. Unfortunately my toe hits the end of the boot while standing. Guess I need a 14. I didn't purchase them from Atomic but will be returning them to the original store (online).

Since getting these Gaerne GX-1's I have been reading more reviews on other boots. I like the Forma's listed here and the Moose M1.2 as I have skinny legs so have pretty much settled on one of those two to get instead of the Gaerne.

Atomic now has the Forma Terrain Evo on sale for $150, the Moose M1.2 for $145. It basically comes down to: Do I order a size 14 in the Moose or go with a 13/48 in Moose or Forma? Don't want to make the same mistake as with the Gaerne in size.

I do have some A-star SMX-5 street boots in size 48/12.5 and they fit well, some Sidi street boots in 48/13 and they also fit well. It's hard to figure out what will fit. I will be ordering from Atomic just need to figure out which boot and what size.