View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 01:02 PM   #989
Poolside OP
Syndicated

Oddometer: 11,865
Immediate road map

Here is the immediate product road map. Regarding the IICE Air issue, you have the choice to receive the plug-in IICE Air calibration part, or receive a full credit for your original IICE Air purchases toward the price of the 2-in-1 digital unit. You can go either way, the choice is yours. More details below.

The plug-in IICE Air calibration part, as explained here, is being set up for production now. Take a look at this chart to see if your bike is affected. A small number of boards will be here in 10-12 days. When they arrive I'll assemble them and check them for fit and clearance. If no revisions are necessary the small number of assembled boards will be delivered, and I'll order a larger quantity of boards and parts.

The next IICE product to be built is the dual-function IICE Smooth and IICE Air. It's a 2-in-1 device. A digital version of the IICE Air, and a digital IICE Smooth O2 Sensor controller, in one. The Smooth is a 2-channel O2 Sensor controller, and works on bikes with 1 or 2 oxygen sensors. For example, all models of the R1200.

In addition, JJ and I are looking at a couple of surprise extras. An available cold start fuel injector prime pulse output. And an ignition-on output wire, for control of auxiliary lights and other accessories.

The introductory pre-order price for the 2-in-1 unit should be right at $200. And for anyone who bought an IICE Air, we have some Frequent Flier Miles for you. You receive a full credit for your original IICE Air purchases toward the price of this 2-in-1 digital unit. That means you get the IICE Smooth and IICE Air digital for $125.

IICE Air Hotrod your GS  Fuel Injection  Tech Info  Buy  Order List  Installation

Poolside screwed with this post 01-07-2014 at 01:08 PM