View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 12:03 PM   #80
afewsketchymoments OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptUglyDan View Post
Hey Matt, Good to see your still riding and surfin, the afternoon we left Loreto Jack on his faithful TW200 and I made it thru the logjam of traffic waiting for the road to open, They hadn't finished up the temporay road yet but the Federales let us ride thru between the dump trucks and we made it into La Paz later that evening. Headed to Cabo the next day and we lost each other somewhere on the east cape rd down, Met up again a few days later in Cabo.
I've got the Sherpa in the garage at the moment torn apart hoping to get out of here in a couple weeks to head for Mexico and Guatamala for a month or so.
Jack's got some cool pics of Loreto and I'll make him aware or your RR.
Dan
Hey Dan,
Good to hear from you. I also was let though between the dump trucks. Made it about 10 kms down the road only to have my carb block up. So with very little spanish and no mechanical knowledge I went on a door knocking hunt for someone to help out. Found somewhere to sleep and someone to pull my carb apart. Made it to lapaz two days latter where the real trouble started. But all ended well. And was let on the ferry few days latter.