The LS2 FF386 modular full-face motorcycle helmet offers features youíd expect to find on helmets costing twice as much. The full-metal latch system operates smoothly and offers a super secure closure for safety. It opens with a single button thatís easy to find and easy to use, even with a heavy winter glove. The chin bar has a secure detent when fully opened, so it wonít flop down over your eyes when you donít want it to. If you open the chin bar while the shield is up, theyíll marry and come down together in one smooth action.
The FF386 has LS2ís Twin Shield System with a built-in Full Eclipse Drop Down Sunscreen that is easy to open and close, so you can get the sun protection you want, and get more light quickly when entering a tunnel. Replacement lenses are available in dark smoke, light smoke and HiViz. The Fog Fighter Face Shield is optically correct, scratch resistant and has LS2ís Radial Tool-less Quick Release making it easy to change whenever you need. This is a motorcycle helmet built for motorcycle riders, whether youíre touring the Alaskan Highway, or commuting to work. 3D Laser Cut foam in the cheek pads make for a secure and comfortable fit, and a quick release strap makes it easy to get on and off. The HTPP composite shell is aerodynamic and has fully adjustable ventilation.
The LS2 FF386 is so comfortable, youíll forget you have it on. DOT/ECE approved. The LS2 FF386 Modular has a 5-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, HTPP composite helmet shell cuts through the wind keeping the rider comfortable and resulting in less fatigue.
- Fully adjustable flow-through ventilation to keep you cool in the heat but allow you to block the breeze when itís cold.
- The Radial Tool-less Quick Release equipped face shield is optically correct and the helmet has a wide eye port for great visibility.
- Liner is fully removable and washable, bacteria and odor resistant so you can keep it as fresh as new.
- Quick release strap for easy on and off.