View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 03:01 PM   #15
bogey78
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 575
My neighbor was a kid 2 years older than me. I was in kindergarten and he was in second grade when Santa brought him a Z50 Honda. I fell in love with it immediately. My parents said no for years. I was PERSISTENT and rode my friend's Z50 anytime he would let me which wasn't much. My dad brought home a 1979 Suzuki DS80 when I was in second grade. It was only 3 years old but it was pre-beaten by an older kid for those 3 years. OMG, I was in heaven. I rode that thing all the time. The following year, my 10 year old cousin and my 11 year old self got brand new DS80's. It's still the only new bike I've ever owned. I was over the Santa Claus thing by then and I knew how much money my dad spent on that bike. I took great care of it and I rode it til my knees hit the handlebars. He sold it to someone at his work so their kid could have a bike. I was bikeless for a year or so and then bought my own XL250 dual sport from a teacher at my school. In other words, it has been an obsession since I was 6 years old.

IBA#33560

bogey78 screwed with this post 01-10-2014 at 03:07 PM
bogey78 is offline   Reply With Quote