View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 02:20 PM   #438
veesquared
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 119
Give it another try

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywayrider View Post
They are the KTM optional lights listed for the 1190. Had the dealer install them.

Rode it 200 mi. home and 100 mi. of dirt yesterday. It's everything they say and more I couldn't be happier.

On a side note. Be careful ordering aftermarket accesorries. I got some Touratech parts that don't fit do to changes in the 2014 model. I have not seen it mentioned anywhere but the info screen on the 14's is significantly bigger. A change for the better I'm sure but now my cool orange $80.00 GPS mount will not fit. also the side stand foot plate all the euro's complained about has been enlarged and the trick touratech plate is not needed and wont fit. Also the foot brake toe grate seems to have been enlarged so that an aftermarket is not needed.

Any 2013 owners want some cool stuff cheep?
The Touratech GPS mounts perfectly . You have to remove the 3 screws and washers and replace with the longer screws and different washers along with the 3 plastic spacers .It goes under the guagesnot on top. I have a 2014. I am using the Garmin Monterra with the Touratech lockable mount. Very close to the shield with little adjustment.