View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 03:33 PM   #11
Mikengrace
Have KLR Go Anywhere

Oddometer: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesaid View Post
Howdy Mike. Man, I wish we'd known a little earlier, we went to Hollister in November ( you can read about that trip HERE). As it is though, I'm sure we can make an other trip. Lemme holler into the next room.

Ok, Shesaid is up for it. Might be a few weekends, but we'll start checking our schedules and let you know. Now, we're pretty new riders, and not terribly fast, or off road adventurous, and nowhere near as off road skilled as Perry, but... We're always up for a good time.

We'll be in touch.

MV
Thanks MV.
That sounds great. Thanks for thinking about including me. I would love to join the group. Either Hollister or Clear Creek are fine with me. Although I know Hollister Hills much better and it is far more convenient for me, I am more than willing to go either place. Plus although I have been riding for many years, my riding has become fairly conservative due to my health. Meaning, I don't like to take to many unnecessary chances. From what I have read, you guys sound like a great group. Looking forward to riding with you. I am no where near the rider Perry sounds to be either. But, I get there sooner or later.
Mike C.
Hey I just read your ride report on the ride to Hollister. I have been on all those roads many times. It was almost as if I was there with you. After getting some idea of who you are I am really looking forward to meeting up with you. I only live about 8 miles from Hollister Hills and I ride there often. I know HWY 25 and Cienega Rd extremely well. There are a few other roads I can show you or we can ride that are pretty cool as well. Hope we get the chance soon.

Mikengrace screwed with this post 01-13-2014 at 03:55 PM
Mikengrace is offline   Reply With Quote