View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 10:59 AM   #71
B1KSOLO
1 down 4 up right?

Oddometer: 299
Quote:
Originally Posted by bump View Post
I think this has been thoroughly addressed by Dean Potts on Facebook when he dressed down Breauxman for one of his many insipid serf-serving posts about how stupid North Americans are related to Europeans. Shocker I know that a wannabe rally owner would be dissing Score and every other race here in the USA while promoting his own cute rally product and trying to win sponsorship. Just shocking.

But as Dean said, Dakar is really a French reality TV show that is all commercial product full of politics for like four hours a night. It's a very hard event but it ain't the 1000. I think Dean said he worked with KTM when Cyril Dupres came over to the 1000 and Dupres wondered why the 1000 race course had so many bumps.

In any case, when it comes to which race is tougher and I have the option of taking the word of a guy like Breauxman who once rode in a media van during Dakar and has a $hitty reputation, or guys like Tim Morton and Dean Potts who are at the core of offroad racing and extremely well respected, I reckon I'll take the word of real racers who've earned their considerable integrity instead of wannabes and a guy who uses the death of a famous racer for his own personal gain...
Holy smack down
lets see were this goes
B1KSOLO is offline   Reply With Quote