View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 02:12 PM   #85
Kedgi OP
Banned

Oddometer: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Hills View Post
San Antonio is a nice town, I would suggest a long walk with a stop at several pubs, trust me it will do you good.
I like the suggestion. I am at an airport motel a long way from the riverwalk. I make a half mile trip each way to the nearest restaurant, in an industrial park behind a Target store to get my supper each night. It's getting old. I have enjoyed having something to do today.

Unaware's (sp) posts have entertained me. I travel to meet people and go nice places. I have had a rewarding career and my life is a "vacay" Posting on Orange Crush a reading the BS some spew, who have never ridden long distance and can't take a well intentioned warning without saying "it's your fault" "you're not a mechanic" "you should have brought a parts store with you" has been eye opening. What drivel. They don't want to address the inexcusable four day wait for parts i guess.

I think you're right though a walk would do me good. I can likely expect a lot of walking if I ride a KTM haha I'd like to take a cab down to thre Riverwalk but my costs are mounting thanks to my delay's caused by the inavailability of KTM parts in one of the biggest cities in Texas.

Thanks,

Kedgi