View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 03:50 PM   #104
Kedgi OP
Banned

Oddometer: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
Your KTM is a machine, every machine from the space shuttle to a mouse trap has experienced a failure. To think this impossible because the machine is new is deluded at best. With a background in aviation I'd figure you would know that aircraft fresh out of maintenance are the ones which need the most scrutiny. I'm not sure why you'd need a support van to carry a sum of spare parts (consumables at that) smaller than a can of beer or a spare tube. You DO carry a spare set of tubes don't you, or did you just figure you wouldn't get flats because your tubes were new?

Hopefully your KTM will wind up with someone who appreciates it more, once they take care of these teething issues it will be a great machine for them.

I skimmed your RR but if this isn't considered a blown vacation I'd hate to be within earshot of you when you have a real problem.
If you'd really like to see what I do confronted with a real problem, read how i rode to Port Aransas and visited with my friend Jack last week, who is striken with Cancer. I was kind with him. I dismiss others like you who don't ride anywhere and have big all knowing mouths.