Thread: KTM Talk
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 08:36 PM   #87
Dustodust
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblood View Post
Yo GumbyD! See my sig! Your LC4 is still going strong so KTMTalk must have taught you a thing or two!

Seriously, the folks behind KTMTalk are the guys and gals on whose shoulders we stand. Keep reading...

The hardcore offroad crowd (MX, enduro) is how KTM got to where they are as a company over the years so they could offer a 950/990/1190 etc.

Chip Munn himself is the guy who makes the smaller bike thing happen and works closely with KTM USA. How vital are young riders to the health of the sport and motorcycling? Extremely. I have nothing but respect for him, AND the discount that is baked into the membership which pays for itself the first order you make at munnracing.com

To throw the whole forum under the bus is really juvenile and lacks any evidence of knowledge of the people behind the scenes.

If someone new to ADVrider hit this thread as their first read, what would they say about this forum? YMMV
LOL !!!
Hey long time !!
Great to hear from you and that the LC4 is still running
I had to split the cases on that motor at 4,000 miles, (the factory forgot to loctite and stake a critical screw)
I think I am the BEST mechanic on KTMTALK, although I am not a "pro"
I should really think about it as a retirement business