View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 08:00 PM   #5
we build, we fight
seabee1's Avatar
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Oddometer: 2,478
Originally Posted by Jeff aka BOLT View Post
You confuse me... In AZ they generally don't mail stuff. They even print your new TITLE on the spot. Did you actually go to the MVD ?

You go in... tell them what you want... they charge you... hand you plates and stickers and send you on your way.

Take the title to the MVD... don't waste $30 on some third party clowns. Tell MVD that you just bought the vehicle... and you want the PRIMARILY OFF ROAD plate and registration. You will get a license plate that looks just like a MC plate but it will have the letters RV on it instead.

Get caught driving around town and you'll wish you had bought the MC plate instead.
Mostly true. You don't get an rv plate when you register primarily off road. You get a motorcycle plate, pay 25.00 for the ohv sticker, and it makes your registration drop to like 7.00. It's around 30.00 total for registration and ohv sticker when you claim primarily off road.
And you can definately ride around town with it. It's primarily off road, not exclusively off road.
"If guns cause crime, then all of mine are defective." Ted Nugent
Motorcycle storage with a personal touch
seabee1 is offline   Reply With Quote