Thread: KTM Talk
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 01:50 AM   #93
Dustodust
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 835
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorRex View Post
Am I the only one that thinks KTMTalk website is a big waste of time? There are so many restrictions over there I gave up...I had a few things to get rid of and saw postings from members looking for what I had on "WTB..." in their classifieds section..I could'nt reply to them because I'm a "new member"...so if I reply a few times to establish myself to lose my new member status then I can post....I've got better things to do with my time than create 5 phony posts to be able to reply to someone's ad, then I see if I do 5 or so fake posts they'll block me out forever...so long KTMTalk..too bad...
there is good and bad in everything
ying and yang
I met and camped at Kennedy Meadows with a big group of riders from ADV, what a bunch of fags, not my type, never again
I made good friends and cut a lot of trail with the KTMTALK people over the past ten years LOVE LOVE LOVE em
ADV crowd, not so much, the mods are creepy too, I dont get where they ae coming from , but OH well it is what it is : a good adventure bike forum
and Yes, at KTOK, xxxxx is a stoopidazz and dont let xxxxx work on your bike, and the mods are weird there too
both sites have their good points and bad points
but it is what it is
But then again I am a lonewolf and I think everyone can go to hail...who needs em Ill just ride alone and steal info from these great sites when theres a fresh open carcass to grab some meat from