Hello ADVRiders, updating current production status. Looks like we're running behind, seems that production times are never accurate! We're looking at Mid February delivery dates to customers door-steps. Possibly sooner, but I'm not holding my breath...
AS ALWAYS, if anyone who's ordered cannot wait, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE feel free to ask for a refund. I have no desire to stress about things I cannot control and since I can control a refund, it's NO SWEAT Whatsoever! PLEASE ask if you cannot wait...
Originally Posted by sleazy rider
Bump because I'm curious on status.
Otherwise, Thank You once again for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions Please feel free to ask.