View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 12:47 PM   #85
Thomas B. OP
desert racer

Oddometer: 207
To Baja in between (the bad luck tour)

Hi everyone, were back.
After 2 and a half months of working we are sitting in a plane on our way back to the USA. Im trying to get through this terrible boring flight and thought Ill write a couple of words just to help time go by.
(Just to tell you: we are back in Switzerland again and I am in hospital at the moment. Had my shoulder done yesterday. So now I have plenty of time to report about the trip but typing with one finger instead of 10 is a real pain. So be patient on me.)

The plan for this trip is to get our bikes out of storage in Albuquerque and ride down to Mexico for 3 4 weeks. Then go back to ABQ and leave the bikes in storage again until next summer.
We first want to go down Baja, then take a ferry to the mainland, and go up again. Thats the rough idea.
But first we have to get the KTMs running and get to the warmth of Mexico without freezing to death. The weather forecast promises under 0C during the night so its going to be a cool ride.

Having a beer during our stop over in D.C.

Never have been on a bike trip with a suitcase before. (It will stay in storage)

Calling the hotel in ABQ for a pickup.

Thomas B. screwed with this post 01-20-2014 at 12:52 PM
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote