View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 03:14 PM   #148
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 615
Hi Manish - thanks for your order on the auxiliary light bar. We're just waiting on more stock from the distributor and will ship as soon as it arrives.

Answers to your questions in order...

Quote:
Do you have inner bags for these? The description says there are options butI don't see any place to order them.
Thanks for the catch. I've added the inner bags to the 1190 Adventure systems under the "Related Products" tab, but you can also click here to view them directly.
Quote:
What about locks, are they included in price or additional. Again I don't see where to order them or the price.
All Holan pannier systems are sold without locks so that you can either purchase a 4-pack (for two panniers) or a 6-pack (two panniers and a top box, plus a spare) and have everything keyed alike. If you plan on doing a top box at some point in the future, I strongly recommend getting the 6-pack for $10 more....we haven't had any success matching key codes. You can find the locks under the "Related Products" tab, or here.
Quote:
Do you have these in stock, I am looking at the 31/38 combo.
I don't have stock of the 1190 systems as of yet, but do have a couple of systems pre-ordered for customers, as well as one on order for inventory. Given the number of variations - pannier size, pannier finish, rack material, rack finish, factory-installed accessories, etc. - it's tough to keep inventory of every permutation, but we can absolutely order the exact system you're looking for. We will probably keep a few of the more popular sizes and colors in stock once we get the customer pre-orders delivered.
Quote:
What is the difference with the Remus exhaust version? Is it slimmer? Can I buy a regular version now and put the remus or some other similar slip-on later?
The standard asymmetrical system is designed around the stock exhaust canister. The benefit is that you can use the stock pipe for now, then move to an aftermarket pipe down the road if you so choose. The symmetrical Remus system will give you slightly more capacity for a comparable system width and is more visually "balanced" on the bike, but requires the Remus Hexacone pipe right off the bat - it won't fit with the stock exhaust. For reference, the 31L + 38L asymmetrical system is 92cm, while the Remus-specific 2 x 38L symmetrical system is 95cm.
Quote:
Where are they made?
Wroclaw, Poland. Everything is delivered to us in Rochester, NY and then we inventory, inspect, repack, and ship to you via UPS Ground.

Here's a link to an 1190-specific thread that has some great pictures of the system installed. I'll add some pictures of the Remus-specific system as well.

Any other questions, please let me know, or feel free to give us a call at (585) 310-ADVM.

Thanks!

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote