View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 01:02 PM   #169
catfish
Squidicus Adventurous

Oddometer: 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtodd View Post
There is a solid group of guys in OC that are on it as well as a solid group in San Diego that have it figured out as well. We recently got back from another great trip and it's time to add to the Regional Forum a Baja Adventure Riders thread.

Here's hoping to see and hear about past and future Baja Adventures!

Great idea for a thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racinace View Post
Hey guys...
Heading down to Baja in March for another adventure. Been down there a few times. Raced in the 1000 in 2008-2011 finishing all 4 years. This time I am headed down with a small group, planning to do a fairly big loop.
Looking for tracks of good single track to hit along the way.... Rock trail, 22 day trail, Jim's trail and Campershell have all been mentioned to me but I am looking for GPS tracks if anyone has them and is willing to share.
Basically I've seen a lot of the race course and not a lot of the true treasures that Baja has to offer. Looking for the "off the beaten path" adventures and good technical single track that we can mix in along the way.

A group of us, only a few on advrider, are headed south on March 22nd for 10 days in Baja. We're doing a clockwise loop down to Mike's & gulf side. Then Bill Nichols singletrack in the Bay of L.A & Catavina areas. The youtube videos make me drool;

Then up the Pacific side to Coyote Cal's & back to Tecate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennys View Post
Racenace start in Tecate and ride across, $5 a day to park ride threw and hit the compadre trail threw Laguna Hanson to Valley T to Mikes 2nd day to San Felipe for lunch to Gonzaga easy day,3rd day up the jeep trail threw horse piss cyn to El Cero and do the Window rock trail to Bay of LA ,4TH day threw El Arco to San Inicio easy day 5th threw La Prisma to Loreto. Look on Ride Reports tread (21 days in baja) and you will see the ride Scott and I did, I only could go as far as Bay of LA on that trip but you sound like your going to have some fun thats for sure.
That is a NICE ride report & trip!

I wish I could leave TOMORROW!!!

Catfish ...
catfish is online now   Reply With Quote