Thread: 2014 Giant Loop
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 09:44 PM   #9
SOP Dirt-Rider
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 663
If any of our Northern ADV Riders are at the Vancouver Motorcycle show stop by the PSSOR booth, I have a great selection of stuff to check out. I'm sold on the soft luggage and for my March trip to do the new AZBDR (and bits of the UTBDR) I have chosen GL as my bags of choice. The new Buckin Roll is an awesome fit on the F800GS. I've run a Mojave on my dirt bikes for over a year, I can't say enough good about this bag. I also have an older Great Basin that works great solo, but seeing SWMBO enjoys getting dirty with me I went to hard luggage, which is great for paved touring, but places weight farther out than I liked doing the COBDR and WABDR last year. So, I have a brand new, as of yet fitted set of Siskiyou panniers. I was going to lash them to the rack system, but decided I wanted them in closer and tighter to the bike. I also purchased 1 Tillamook bag and 2 Rogues. After getting them I decided I won't need all three, I thought my Redverz tent would take up all the room in the Tillamook-wrong!!!
Needless to say, I am a GL Rider, I'll leave the poser/clone/copycat stuff alone