randyo
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripped1 View Post
Hmmm

Lets see
~shorty levers, because I ride 2+2 and never four finger controls
~higher rigid pegs because my feet slip off the stockers and I need GP shift to getting my big ass feet under the shifter in some left corners causes foot to ground interface that I can get around easily....by flipping the shift pattern
~most bikes are tuned close to dangerously lean which makes low end response shit
~aftermarket exhausts remove 20lbs (in the case of my 675) from high and on the tail of the bike, the last place you want it.

That is just the track bitch, and for what I usually use it for it is hands down better for what I use it for.

For the Speed Triple
-1/+3 cogs, because frond wheels should last forever That I don't give a shit about going 145, I want 0-80 and I want it now.....and it still gets about 38-40mpg highway, enough to get about 170 miles if I need to.
Daytona engine internals.....yeah, hands down better, higher compression, higher redline, better sleeves better machine work...
Porting/milling the head.....yeah more compression better flow (sadly the Speed Triple/Daytona of that era have not even close to enough airbox for the engine)
I have a high mount on it, because I like burning the back of my right boot....oh that and you shouldn't block SSSAs...ever
Suspension, me and the suspension on that fucker are going though generation 3 thus far, this time I'm going full retard, GSXR forks, AK-20s, Penske shock, 1050 swinger.

.......may not be better to you, but its damn sure better for me.
you are ignoring the fact that iamcanjim prefaced each statement with the word "most"
and btw, while your mods may work for you, they decrease the usability for most riders and most uses
99 SV650
82 XV920R
A man with a gun is a citizen
A man without a gun is a subject
randyo is online now   Reply With Quote