View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 02:02 PM   #12
rotaryracer OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 497
And the pictures of the symmetrical system, which requires the Remus Hexacone exhaust. For reference, these are 31L panniers in natural aluminum with black lids. You can just make out the optional Holan ADV box mounted underneath the left pannier in the second picture.

As the Remus-specific system is symmetrical (Holan starts with two equal size panniers before one is notched for the exhaust), it will look the most visually balanced on the bike and really gets about as tight to the bike as possible. To compare:

Asymmetrical Holan Nomada Pro II System (Stock or Aftermarket Exhaust) -
  • 31L + 38L - 92cm
  • 38L + 45L - 100cm
Symmetrical Holan Nomada Pro II System (Remus Hexacone Exhaust Required) -
  • 2 x 31L - 87cm
  • 2 x 38L - 95cm
  • 2 x 45L - 103cm
One of the great unknowns at this point is what (if any) other aftermarket exhausts will fit with the "Remus-specific" pannier racks. As soon as I get confirmed fitments I'll post up here, but at this point the only I can recommend is the one that is known to work....and unfortunately, I don't carry Remus exhausts. ....and as of 1/31, ADV Motorrad is now a REMUS dealer and can source the required Hexacone exhaust for this system!

You can click on any of the pictures below to be linked directly to the Remus-specific system page. Any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!

rotaryracer screwed with this post 03-09-2014 at 01:51 AM
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote