View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 10:29 AM   #32
buls4evr
No Marks....

Oddometer: 2,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZstateParksOHV View Post
Thanks man! In all fairness, I was an adv inmate long before working for the state. I do what I can to make all this stuff a little easier to understand. Az is one of the only states you can make a atv, rzr, or 2 stroke dirtbike street legal and drive on pavement. Enjoy it, we are the envy of pretty much every other state and try to make it better every day.

And thank you very much for having a reciprocal OHV decal deal with other states. I come from Michigan, have a plated bike /ORV decal from MI that is good in AZ when I ride there.Your OHV decal is not as easy to buy as a MI one though.... We just get ours from any hardware store like a fishing lisc and it has no registration to your bike attached to it at all. Our fee is $16.25/yr. In many MI counties you can ride your crosser right into towns without a L/P as long as you have a sticker, a quiet muffler/SA. VERY LIBERAL.
If you go up to Colorado they expect you to buy yet another ORV sticker!!! Nothing like being taxed in 2 states....
buls4evr is offline   Reply With Quote