View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 12:44 PM   #3578
JDowns OP
Sounds good, let's go!

Oddometer: 2,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by exmagnarider View Post
Hi John -

Just wanted to say thanks so much for this thread. I found it a few weeks ago and it's been my entertainment at work in the downtime. I'm still way behind, back when you were just getting back home from the first leg of the journey but I'm loving every minute of it. Back in high school I had a DRZ400S and you're really making me miss it! We didn't have a lot of trails and things nearby and offroad riding at the time wasn't as aluring to me as street but I'm slowly realizing my folly there. That and I think I need to decrease the amount of crap I bring on trips seeing what you can pull off as a minimalist. Keep up the riding, loving every minute of it from snow-covered Minnesota!
Hi exmagnarider,

Glad to be of service. It's my job to keep you entertained for the next few months until I run out of money. My relatives on one side homesteaded in Minnesota before moving to the Dakotas. It takes a special type of person to handle northern winters if you know what I mean.

It helps to be tough, stubborn and a tad delusional I reckon. I benefited from their genes.

Saludos,
Juan Delirante