View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 01:06 AM   #234
Tiffany OP
Airhead Adventuress

Oddometer: 1,087
Expectations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treadless View Post
Once again I've enjoyed following along on your adventure. It seems Madagascar is much different and diverse than I thought, although I have no idea what my thoughts were based on.

That's too bad, you've covered motorcycle travel fashion from so many angles. But prolly for the best. It's a shame how things can go side ways when the leg humpers crawl out from under their rocks at the posting of an innocent bikini pic.

Tiffany, are you going to be able to post a report while on your next "working" trip where ever that is going to be?
Treadless- that is probably my own most used comment upon returning - that it was more diverse and harder than I expected- though when I look back I realise I didn't really know what I expected - it's not a hugely popular country to visit (yet!) so there aren't endless commentaries and pictures about it to pore over and get an idea.
In fact I've been told that I am the first overseas traveller to undertake such a comprehensive exploration by motorcycle - which is partly why I am going into a fair amount of detail on this RR.

As for my next working trip - it all depends, I've got a couple lined up for this year, so we shall see.
I don't want to overdo things and have people think- "Oh god it's that bloody woman again, bleating on"

www.tiffanystravels.co.uk
Tiffany's youtube video
Tiffany is offline   Reply With Quote