View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 08:18 AM   #6546
Studly Adventurer
Gramp-Z's Avatar
Joined: May 2009
Location: Maple Valley , WA , USA
Oddometer: 825
If someone from the US is riding into canada , talk to your agent ! Evidently not all insurance covers you . Had a buddy get in a wreck in BC and lost his truck because his insurance was no good . Both in 87' and 2010 I double checked with my agent and was covered . Also carried the insurance through S.P.O.T. , $100,000 worth of medical transport insurance for $10 or so . Air ambulance rates are a bit higher than a city cab .
Save yourself $5 us my SmugMug coupon b87YWgTeSWxEc
Couple volcanos , stonehenge and some peg scraping
Old Man plays with his Wee
Gramp-Z is offline   Reply With Quote