View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 10:17 PM   #164
pcvance OP
Walk Verplank

Oddometer: 5,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff aka BOLT View Post
What happened to this being a dirt bike tag game. It would actually be fun if people were tagging interesting things along the trails this group actually rides... rather than obscure locations very few know.

Two tags a year isn't very fun. Jus sayin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff aka BOLT View Post
11 pages... 9 months... 2 tags... Now THAT IS ALL !

BTW - Glad to see you back on the bike so soon
Ok Bolt, get your stats straight. It's been 8 months with 4 tags, a new tag every two months on average...right now it's closer to you than ever, stop whinning and go get it! I just read through the entire thread, funny shit, . Don't like it don't play, just sayin'. So Cal Mountain/Desert/Tag-O-Rama is all about obscure locations, that was great that Rider914 tricked me into searching in the wrong place for a tag that is actually 60 miles south. Shit, I spent almost two hours trying to find the location in his pic...Mojave airport is a big place and there is a jet there with the same paint scheme. It was fun ripping around the dirt around the airport.