View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 06:26 PM   #259
407Guy
Adventurer

Oddometer: 48
Well I have the XS and it seems to fit better. I guess I may also be used to the feel of my KBC VR full face helmet which is a "race fit" in that it's pretty snug with the liner even after 1.5 years of use. My KBC is a size medium.

The Bilt will probably be my commuter helmet in the summer here in central Florida. I will say the air flow is there, that's for sure. Some wind noise but I've only ridden with it up to about 50 mph and for only a few minutes. I think if I was going for a longer ride I'd be using earplugs. My commute to/from work is about 15 minutes.

I also have the dark smoke shield which looks dark but wearing it, it's not super dark. I even had to use the drop down visor with the dark smoke shield since the sun was right in front of me during one of my recent rides with the helmet. Nice "go to" option for whenever this happens.

Overall I can't really complain since it was $99 and I really like the pearl white color. Kudos to Bilt on this helmet that is overall very good, but not necessarily great to me.