View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 10:14 AM   #13
ride4fun562 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by gstanfield View Post
Two options I see as simple and effective:

#1. Accept responsibility for your actions and don't try to blame "johnny law" for your mistakes and the consequences of your actions. The lessons learned the hardest last the longest

#2. Go ahead and kill yourself since the thought of taking responsibility for your actions is making you "borderline suicidal".

I would recommend #1 as the best choice, but that's up to you.

After taking responsibility for your actions; if you feel the law itself is unjust then stop blaming the cops (they don't actually make the laws you know) and start writing letters to the legislators who actually do make the laws. Maybe you can convince a legislator that the law is unjust and get it changed so in the future you can ride like you want without having to worry about Johnny Law

The borderline suicidal comment was immature of me, but at the same time I have been fucked by the law for stupid shit, I would gladly take responsibility had I injured or disturbed anyone but let me tell you what my current tickets are for then tell me again how I need to take responsibilty for my actions.

#1 ($400) 45 in a 35 on main street by my house, had always been under the impression that the main streets around here are all 45mph speed limits

#2 ($200)Wearing only the bottom portion of a seatbelt as a passenger, (it was a old t-bird with the electric seatbelts where the top portion tries to cut your head off if you actully wear it.

#3 ($500) Riding a perfectly controlled wheelie down the street at 15 mph when people fly down that street at 45 all the time.

If you think any of that warrents making me feel like a POS that needs to reflect upon myself and my actions you are a NAZI.
ride4fun562 is offline   Reply With Quote