View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 12:09 PM   #49
bwalsh
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by ride4fun562 View Post

Yea yea I can hear you already, take responsibility and all that good stuff. Okay so I got caught doing a very slow controlled wheelie. The cop gave me a break(although he never said he was giving me a break perhaps he just didn't know the correct course of action) he gave me a 22350 cvc which is a speeding ticket. On the ticket there is no mention of a wheelie and the speeds cited are 15mph in a 0mph zone , which is actually a 25mph sidestreet. He wrote the limit as 0 because he would argue no speed is safe without both wheels on the ground. So my questions are, if I try to fight it, can he get pissed and upgrade me to reckless driving which is the correct punishment for wheelies, and is there any chance of winning since he didn't actually list the wheelie on the ticket. Basically could I just go to the arraignment and lie to the judge that the officer for some reason felt I was going to slow and hopefully get it thrown out? I am in California the Nazi capitol of the world btw.
Quoted for preposterity. How old are you?

Your first sentence says it all. You know what is right and wrong yet you are looking for any ideas to make your mistake go away. In your second sentence you admit to being "caught", then you want to try and get out on a technicality and are willing to lie to a judge to do it. That says a lot about your lack of character.
Now, all that aside, who do you think the judge would believe? You or the officer? I have a good idea who...and it wouldn't be you.
You better hope no one from that jurisdiction gets wind of you admitting on the internet you would lie to a judge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstanfield View Post
I only said that you should take responsibility for your actions.
That should be the end of thread but somehow he thinks he is above the laws the rest of us peons have to abide by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride4fun562 View Post
hahaha I knew I should have posted this on supermoto junkie not here, at least some of them arn't FF's and can actually get the front tire off the ground, and therefore might be more sympathetic.
Yeah, I'm sure those Hollywood stuntaz wannabe's would agree with you. Why should anyone be sympathetic towards a fool who does wheelies in front of a cop?
As others have said, the officer could have impounded the bike...and you. Grow up, take responsibility for your actions and stop whining.

But, if you want this to go away just plead temporary insanity. That always works...

bwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote