View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 07:34 PM   #80
ride4fun562 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonawesome View Post
Not a doubt in my mind.......

I don't know what you just said but the marijuana is bad.

Jk, I have a terrible sense of humor.

As far as wheelies being legal if done safely and while not increasing speed, that's a fine f-ing line. Stunts, whether done by a kid who just got his license a week ago, or by Taddy Blazusiak are reckless behavior. I'm by no means saying it will lead to deaths (but I appreciate you immediately taking it to the extreme scenario), but it is just too easy for it to cause injury to bystanders, yourself (although no one cares about you), or even......mailboxes.

All I'm saying is that getting out of a fine by proving to the judge that you "knew what you were doing" doesn't really make any sense, and by making a HUGE gray area for motorcycle stunts is just kind of dumb.
I'm just responding to people's opinions with my own, who's to say who's right really. I wouldn't try to actually tell a judge this bullshit FYI. It already is a huge grey area, they don't have any actual written law about wheelies( in CA), so by doing that I'd actually make it a little bit of a smaller grey area. Also I never thought about the mailboxes, I may stop for them.

ride4fun562 screwed with this post 02-05-2014 at 07:46 PM
ride4fun562 is offline   Reply With Quote