View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 09:57 PM   #238
WeazyBuddha
Carbon-Based Humanoid

Oddometer: 4,588
I parked at Chris Taylor's last year. Had my new to me WR250 in the bed of the truck. He sent the following email blast the other day.

Quote:
Howdy ya'll, I just wanted to shoot you a message and thank you for parking with me for MotoGP or F1 in 2013! And also to remind ya'll that MotoGP 2014 is coming up mighty fast!

I also wanted to let ya'll know of some updates for this year year, mainly for the camping side, but also for the parking side: I've cleared out most of the junk cars that were "up front", we had almost 100 cars crammed on the front of our lot for F1, and I've made room for another 25 or so at least, and I'm hoping for another 20 or 25 before MotoGP rolls around, which means we should be able to keep the hike from the back down -- but even so, I'll be renting a 6 or 8 passenger golfkart to do on-site shuttling!

On the camping side I'm doing an airport shuttle for those flying in, saving the cost and hassle of a rental car to go from the airport to here. We'll also do beer and ice shuttles over the weekend, but most of all I'm hoping I can do shuttles over to Turn 1 or other parts of the track with the van! We'll see what COTA lets us get away with!

But again, I can't express my gratitude to ya'll enough! As everybody that drives in knows there's lots of options for parking (some of which may seem closer) but I appreciate everybody's support of a local racer and enthusiast! And as always, I try to show my appreciation for those that refer others to me, so if you have a bunch of buddies mention you referred them you can plan on a free spot!!

Thanks again,
Chris Taylor
www.christaylorracing.com