View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 12:37 PM   #98
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Roswell, GA
Oddometer: 28
Fight it. The state made an accusation against you. it is up to them to prove it in court. If they can't, most likely because the witness (cop) doesn't show up, then you haven't been proven guilty and the case will be dropped.

You can either spend your time doing this or hire a lawyer and pay for his time and expertise. Either way, its worth a try. Tickets live on your record for a LONG time.
tick-tock is offline   Reply With Quote