View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 02:23 PM   #101
Beastly Adventurer
SgtDuster's Avatar
Joined: Feb 2010
Oddometer: 3,428
Originally Posted by Newby1 View Post
Do this. Show up the first time and say you want a Lawyer then ask for as long a delay as you can get, you are poor and need to save up $.

Hire Attorney or just use your legal insurance one. S/He shows up asks for delay- and will get it.

Admit nothing, let lawyer do all the talking - tell him to delay ALAP and demand to see any Video evidence (they have to let you see the evidence against you)

Demand a jury trial, you can in places here, for even a traffic ticket but probably not in the People’s Republic of California.

Don't plea to anything before the Jury has been picked and you are the court house door.

Make it a pain in the ass to convict you, turn their bureaucracy against them.

If everyone did this every time the Police wouldn’t be used as roving Tax Collectors for corrupt other people’s money grabbing politicians looking for cash to waste on the voters they depend on to get reelected.

The guy received what, a 300$ "speeding" ticket instead of a reckless driving citation (with much severe punishment) and you're here with nothing better than this suggestion?

Dear God.
2010 Buell Ulysses
1984 Suzuki GR650 "Tempter"
SgtDuster is offline   Reply With Quote