View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 10:47 AM   #42
Mr. Cob OP
Howling "Mad", Adventurer

Oddometer: 9,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by MODNROD View Post
Nice driveway mate! You can tell it's in Queensland, it's got green shit either side, and it's sealed. They're all rich over there, our driveways have neither.

Don't listen to all the nay-sayers Dave, it's God's own country out here, and you need years just to scratch the surface.
Bloody lovely!
G/day MODNROD,

Should I ever make it to your side of the continent, it would be my pleasure to tip a brew with you and hopefully share some miles in the saddle with you.

However when it come to beer, I must admit I was very disappointed in the beers that I sampled whilst in Oz. Now don't take this the wrong way, I fully understand you blokes may still carry a grudge against the Brits but the bloody bastards do how to brew a good beer and the Belgians are the beer masters at least in my experience.

The next time I come to Oz I think I'll stick to drinking whisky but I'll have to smuggle in my own its to bloody expensive down under.

My photos, http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/ Help a CHEAP bastard keep his Smugmug, use this coupon ( geyYbNZwLLrl6 ) thank you.
Mr. Cob is offline   Reply With Quote