View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 07:50 AM   #341
Dylan.S OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 200

It wasn't without fear that I crossed the border into Ecuador yesterday. Six months ago when I left Bruce in Bogota meant Bruce has been an illegal alien in Colombia. When I last entered Colombia, the requirement was that I take the motorcycle out of the country upon my departure. But I didn't stick to that plan. The insurance policy for the bike covered it only during the 90 days of my previous arrival. So this time I was up to dodgy business. Riding more than 900km without being legal on the road required extra attention. In an event of getting involved in an road accident is as good as throwing everything out of the window. But getting pulled up by the police at a random check points could be overcome by dubious means. Since the renewal of the insurance wasn't possible without proper papers, I decided to extend it myself using the printer at home. (Photo) The original dates mentioned on the certificate were from 2013. 05. 12 till 2013. 08. 12
In my office at home I managed to extend it till 2014. 03. 12 It's amazing what you can do with simple printers nowadays!

Facebook: dylan.s@bluewin.ch
Dylan.S is offline   Reply With Quote