View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 01:50 AM   #23
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 572
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHpowderhound View Post
Jason,
Very interested to know what you found out about the wings shorty. I would really like that setup.

I would also like to know what the time frame would be on getting product, I week a month or longer?

I would like to order soon but need details.

Thanks
Eric
Hi Eric - the Czech distributor for Holan (Albur Moto) has confirmed fitment of the symmetrical system with the Wings shorty exhaust. Apparently the standard length system is too long; however, the shorty will fit on the "REMUS-specific" rack. The Wings exhaust can be ordered directly, or we carry the REMUS Hexacone exhaust to suit the system.

We've swamped Holan pretty well with orders (including quite a few for the 1190), so lead time may be a little longer than usual. We have another order going in to the factory on 3/15 and I would estimate those parts will arrive between mid-May and early June. Ideally we'll see them sooner, but I want to be realistic about the lead time. Once the shipment arrives in the US, it's typically about 2-3 days to turn things around and get it back out the door on it's way to you.

Hope that helps - any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote