View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 04:18 PM   #26
rotaryracer OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 615
Hey Eric - ideally, I'd love for them to arrive sooner, but demand is definitely outpacing supply right now and I'd hate to set the wrong expectations. If they do show up earlier, we ship them out ASAP in order of customer order date (i.e. first ordered, first shipped).

We don't have the Holan ADV boxes listed on our site yet, but they are a very cool option and have been added to many of the 1190 systems we've sold so far. The ADV boxes are $104.99 each, and the required lower strap brackets with factory installation add about another $80 total for 6 strap brackets on each pannier. They are offered to fit 31L, 38L, and 45L panniers with or without exhaust cut. If you are looking at the 38L REMUS symmetrical system, you would want a 38L non-cut and a 38L with exhaust cut, plus the strap brackets. Adding the lower brackets is pretty much a factory-only option (you could technically install them yourself if you're handy with a drill and a rivet gun), so it's definitely something to consider upfront.

Hope that helps...any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Check out the ADV Motorrad vendor thread for great deals on adventure gear!
rotaryracer is offline   Reply With Quote