Old 03-10-2014, 07:44 PM   #393
WhicheverAnyWayCan
Deaf Biker

Oddometer: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Low View Post
Is no news no news?
March 8th on Help Find Harry Facebook Page:

As so many of you around the world know, Tomorrow is Harry's Birthday, He has been heavy on my mind these last few days as we continue to search for him in Mexico. I ask each and every one of you to do a few things…….First, say a prayer tonight that we find Harry, second, Harry IS a loving and giving person who loved people, this world and his goals in life is always to pay it forward……for Harrys Birthday, lets each pay it forward, for Harry.
the below is a message from a very close friend of Harrys, she sent this today to me, she hurts so much, misses her brother so much…..as we all do.

I am sitting here feeling a bit nostalgic, I wanna ask everyone to make a toast toHarry at Midnight tonight, for his Birthday, I also wanted to take this time to thank everyone, those who sent notes, good thoughts, gave there time, from all over the world trying to find Harry(and we will!!) for we will find our missing brother!!! Heres to Harry, Happy Birthday my Brother…..
We all love you Harry, and we all can not wait for your to come home…..safe and sound……

please help us find Harry, continue to send us your messages, ideas, thoughts, prayers and PLEASE SPEAK UP, to the good people of Mexico,……help us find Harry…..

WhicheverAnyWayCan is offline   Reply With Quote