krumgrinder
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by krumgrinder View Post
Next five, currently working on:
- Fuzeblock accessory switchable circuits fuse block- Done
- Heated grips and ProGrip Gel grips- Done
- Semi-mounted Heatroller for grips and portable dual Heatroller for jacket and gloves.- Done
- CJ oil drain hose kit- Got it, need to install.
- CJ sidestand height adjust mod w/big foot.- Not yet, waiting on CJ's shop to finish their big move!

After that, depending on availability of funds, not necessarily in this order:
- Superplush front suspension mods- springs, revalving up front- not yet, prob next fall/spring
- ECU cable and TuneECU software- got the cable, ready to start playing with this
- Barkbusters Storm handguards- on hold for now, stockers are holding up well so far
- Rottweiler intake kit- not yet, maybe early summer, w/new maps
- Euro headlight conversion w/HID- Nope- went w/new LED H4 replacement module (awesome) and amber LED W5W to replace (useless) parking bulb. Also picked up set of Cree LED, fork mounted aux lights w/dimmer.
- Pirelli Scorpion Rally front tire- Nope- went with a set of Heidenau K60 Scouts- really like these so far on the road, ready to get them dirty now.
- Seat Concepts (or similar) custom seat- not yet- probably before next multi-day trip, though
OK, long rough winter, didn't have a chance to get my portable garage set up before ice and snow came (early, dammit) so bike sat covered with tender connected for much of the winter. Also had surgery to deal with in Feb, but still managed to get rides in every month of the winter again! Plans changed a bit since my original post, but I've edited it above to show results.
2002 Concours (sold)
krumgrinder is offline   Reply With Quote