View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 05:05 PM   #7970
Idahosam
Set Adrift

Oddometer: 4,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650x View Post
Sam

Not sure if I should say I am sorry for you or say I am happy for you on the hip replacement. Hopefully it will go well and we can all be happy you had it done.

Get in all the fun and riding you can before D Day (Doctor Day, July 1) You never know what the future will bring.

Let me know when you are healed enough to go out for a ride with me in the Suzuki. I am sure we can find some interesting places to explore. Not as good as riding, but still a way to get out and ride (drive) some fun areas.

I am finally off the walker and just using crutches to assist is getting around and we plan to take the Suzuki out tomorrow for a little ride.

Are you going to the Radioman presentation at Happy Trails May 9th? The two or us are going. Hope to see you there.
I will be there for the Radioman Presentation. I Can assure you it will be good the pictures and videos he has compiled in his travels are amazing, along with a great insight about his interactions along the way.

About that Suzuki ride abound may have to take you up on that one... could be fun.

To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
Aldous Huxley
Idahosam is offline   Reply With Quote