View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #1443
rgon
explore cordilleras

Oddometer: 143
Talking Cordilleras, Northern Luzon

Want to ride in the northern part?
Ride with me and my wife. Our destination is Pasil, Kalinga for the Cordillera Day 2014 event. This will be a Ride and Camp activity with cultural show at night. The ride dates will be April 24 onwards or until budget and time permits. My budget is only good for 3 to 4 days on the road so to reduce cost, camping with bland meal will be my priority, no fancy resta...urant. The views and sceneries however, will be colorful and “yummy”. So pack your cameras, leave your truck in our place if you feel lazy to ride your dually up to Baguio or I can arrange a dual sport bike for you, xr200 (with tire levers, air pump, basic tools, upgraded lamps, side luggage rack and rear rack ...ooopps by the way I am renting out a tent also ). Please arrive before April 24. We offer affordable accommodation or you stay in a place of your choice.
Possible routes:
1. Baguio-Bontoc via Halsema highway then on to Sadanga-Tinglayan-Lubuagan-Pasil. Register for the event or partial registration(?), kung pwede.
2. Pasil-Pinukpuk-Conner then aim for Pudtol and Luna which roads I am not familiar with then go back, same road, to Pasil or Tabuk then head to Paracelis-Potia-Aguinaldo-Mayoyao-Banaue-Hungduan-Tinoc-Abatan-Baguio
3. From Pasil to where my bike brings me….
4. From Pasil, you may break away from me and draw your own adventure ride route Goodluck!