View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 06:09 AM   #372
MakMan
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 761
The granite grey monster...

This is the only pic I have so far. I need to take some more to show the additions I put in by the cluster.

The pic is a little out of focus. It was brutally cold and getting dark. I had the exposure on the camera wide open to let in as much light as possible but holding the camera still was difficult at best.

I have all 3 BMW system cases. They survived the wreck from my old GS. I also have a Wolfman Luggage Explorer Lite tankbag.

I added in a Touratech GPS bar above the cluster and the lock TT GPS Mount for my 276C. Last night after picking it up from the 600 mile service the Cee Bailey +4/+2 windscreen was in so that's been mounted as well.

On the back I have the Brite Lites LED brake lights. These mount in addition to the stock brake light and pulsate when the brakes are applied. I really like them and they really stand out in the dark.

I also added in a Helmet Lock on the back below the Brite Lites. This gives me two keyed locks for helmets. The stock helmet locks are a pain to get at and using these locks leaves room in the system cases.

I hope to get some more pics this weekend and post them. I have on order some Fastway pegs as well.

I love my GS and barring someone from making a left hand turn across traffic in front of me, hope to have this one for quite some time.

2006 BMW R1200GS For Sale!!!
2005 BMW R1200GS (RIP 10/20/2005)
2003 Yamaha VStar Classic 650 (traded)
1989 Yamaha Virago 1100 (sold long time ago)
19?? Kawasaki 454 LTD (long, long gone)
MakMan is offline   Reply With Quote