View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 11:54 AM   #378
Piston
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by MudWalker View Post
Can anyone here say good or bad about the Mahindra Tractor.

I'm considering this one 3016 HST.

According to mfgr info, it lifts more and claims to be a heavier duty unit than the similar sized competition.......I've looked orange, yellow, green, blue and now red and it's fun!
I have never actually used a Mahindra, but a friend of mine has a smaller one and loves it. I've read a lot about them, so no personal experience, but I am pretty sure the equivalent size Mahindra (to my L series) would lift more weight with the loader.

All in all, the new tractors are all extremely comparable in specs, the more expensive tractors have more refined systems (like Kubota and Deere's HST system) but you pay for it. Kubota, Deere, NH, Kioti, Mahindra, Case, LS, and others, are so close that the major difference is the color. You really can't go wrong with any of them.
“What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race.”
Piston is online now   Reply With Quote