View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 10:32 AM   #169
blacktruck
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 160
Thumb Old friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radianrider View Post
End of an era, sigh. Sold the GR650 today for a bit more than expected and bit less than hoped for. At least the guy who bought was really excited to get it. Has a bobber at home, but found it hard to ride with GF on back. The old GR should fit the bill.

Learned a lot on that old bike. Enjoyed it. Guess that's all you can hope for with a bike.

On to more adventures on the SV once the semester ends.
I have read that motorcycles have a soul. Not sure I quite go for that but I do believe there is a connection within us that does not happen with every machine we use. Bikes have it more because of it being sort of a visceral thing when we ride. You said it man, you learned a lot on it and obviously had some good times. Time for the next guy to do the very same thing. He made a big move up from a bobber to the GR. Kinda got that attachment thing going on with my Guzzi. Can't put a finger on it but damn I enjoy that scooter. As always, keep riding and posting for those of us locked in our cubicles and staring longingly out the windows during the good weather. Glad to see you're out and riding. I'm on vacation soon but flying to another place and leaving the bike at home. Bummer.....
Random thoughts here man.
Stay safe out there...
Ken