View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 12:36 PM   #231
aiMhi OP
Now with Titanium

Oddometer: 650
Thanks for the feedback, maybe try it now. We are getting into semantics here. This oil is 100% full synthetic and fortified with PAO base oils. It's less than any other comparable oil with the same additive packs and it's shipped to your door. Who else does that? Look I did not spend my time and $ to get something manufactured that is deficient in quality or value.

Here is my marketing "claim" on post 1;

"This became a project.... we ran our own oil tests and felt that in order to compete and beat the high $ import oil we need to change the formulation. Feedback from ADV riders also contributed to the final result. The new oil from Royal Mfg. include POA's and a stong additive pack with high rates of zinc, however not toxic levels for the CAT on your bike, We don't use fancy bottles, you have to pay for that + it does not make your bike run better"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langanobob View Post
Not making any judgment calls at all, just not accepting marketing claims at face value.
If your product is a Class III oil, it's not a PAO based oil
(Group IV). That was the point of my post, just trying to determine if your product really is a PAO base oil. It isn't.

Regardless of the base oil I'm sure your oil is a fine product and I don't have any agenda other than wading through marketing claims and trying to arrive at the facts.

Bob

aiMhi screwed with this post 06-07-2014 at 07:24 AM
aiMhi is offline   Reply With Quote