Oddometer: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFMCjohn View Post
Hey Catfish,

Don't know about single-track but swimming, campfire and birthday celebration
in the mountains sounds EPIC!

got the dates penciled in!
-- SFMCjohn

Good luck losing the eraser on that pencil John!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch123 View Post
Are you tent camping or rv ? If your tent camping with a 4x4 there is a great spot to camp next to Tamarack lakes. Google earth it and you will see it. It has some section on the road up to it that put a stock 4x4 to it limit, but I believe it is doable and there are some cool spots along Gold lake that also require some serious wheeling in spots. Otherwise the regular rv spots just in from the highway on Gold Lake are not bad.

Forget Sandpond to crowded and the campground is not right next to the pond. I live in Truckee so this is my backyard so I just might bring the boys by to sing you happy birthday.

Thanks for your local info! I'll probably tent camp instead of brining my trailer. Tamarack Lakes look
VERY COOL in GE! Probably no pit toilets back there, huh? We may just go to the Gold Lake CG so
everyone who wants to come are not limited with vehicle choices to camp.

I look forward to meeting you & your singing boys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarripn View Post
Thats a 'dirty' trick luring in a fellow biker with a see what yur gona miss video clip! So what are you EXACT dates... May have to RIDE the fucker there if no other options or girlfriends! Haha Looks awesome! And that was the first vid! Ken Tarripn

Hi Ken! I KNEW you would be hooked on the 1st video! I'll drive up on Wednesday (16th) or
Thursday (17th) morning at the latest. I want to ride at least 3 days, and maybe 4! I'll
probably break camp & drive home on Monday ... UNLESS someone else wants to stay longer
& ride Monday also!

Catfish ...
catfish is offline   Reply With Quote